Hotel Punta Leona: A paradise that offers you the best of the forest and the beach in Costa Rica
Hotel Punta Leona is a beach hotel located in the Tarcoles district, canton of Garabito, province of Puntarenas, just 60 minutes away from San José, Costa Rica. It has an exuberant tropical rainforest, beautiful beaches with shades of white sand washed by the emerald-green water of the Pacific Ocean.
Hotel Punta Leona is one of the most important private reserves of Costa Rica in the Central Pacific because of its geographic location and conservation plans. This shelter was created more than 35 years ago and it consists of primary and secondary forests. .
You can find the following activities:
- Guided walk through our three walking trails.
- From tropical rhymes lessons to aquatic sports or relaxing activities such as Yoga or Tai Chi.
- Children´s activities for their enjoyment.
- Aquatic sports
- 5 a side soccer field, tennis, beach volleyball, and mini golf.
- Bird watching where you can appreciate more than 330 migratory and resident species.
- Nature Spa for rest and relaxation.